Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- The allotment system is based on ‘First come first serve’ system and subject to availability of the plot.
- Client needs to fill up company’s prescribed booking form and submit the same along with two copy of pass photograph and booking money at the rate of Tk. 10,000/=(Ten Thousand) only for each katha of land. Two photograph of the nominee has to be submitted also with the booking form.
- Prices of plots are shown in the respective price list provides by the company. However, company reserves the right to change the price list at its discretion, depending on circumstance.
- That a client purchasing a property by one time full payment shall clear the payment in full before signing the agreement on tk 300/= worth non-judicial stamp between the client and the company and for the client who would buy the property in installment have to clear the down payment of 25% such agreement.
- That the allotment cannot be cancelled once the payment is made for at a time payment sale and the down payment for the installment sale as per offers by the company at different times for the sale of plots. However, the client may apply to the company for selling the same property to another client. It is mentioned that if the same property is sold to another client then the allotted shall have to pay a transfer fee per katha/unit to the company at the rate per katha/unit decides by the company.
- That all payments shall be made in favor of ATLANTIC PROPERTIES & DEVELOPMENT LTD. A/C. NO-1401508346001, City Bank. Banani Branch, Dhaka. in the form of CASH/CHEQU/BANK DRAFT/PAY ORDER. The client should collect the money receipt from the company after any payment. The client has to send the deposit slip with file number in E-mail- email@example.com
- That the client from abroad can pay the equivalent sum of money in foreign currency through TT or Bank Draft in favor of the company’s account.
- That the central electricity and gas connectivity will be arranged by company in association with the concerned govt. authorities and that all clients will bear the cost of these connections proportionately per katha/unit. And that each client will take connection to his/her property from the central lines at his/her own cost.
- That the client shall use the allotted property for specific purpose only; and he/her shall abide by all the rules and regulations of the company and the government for the development of the property.
- In Case of any delay to handover plot due to any unavoidable circumstances like natural disaster or political turmoil. The client shall have to consider the situation for the betterment of the project. Turmoil, The client.
- That if RAJUK or the company causes any change or enlargement in the lay-out plan of the project then the number of the plots may be altered and that the client shall be liable to consider it for the greater interest of the project.
- That if any client is delayed in making payment of monthly installment for two months consecutively, then he or she has to pay it with a monthly interest at the rate of 10% on such installment for the delayed period. (Ref: Real Estate Development & menegement Act 2010, Section-124, Sub-Section- 4)
- If any client fails to deposit three installments consecutively, his or her allotments will be considered as cancelled( Real Estate Development & menegement Act 2010, Section-124, Sub-Section- 4). In that case company will resell the plot to another client and after deduction of booking money and 10% service charge from rest of the amount and company will refund.
- Booking Money cannot be returned or adjust at any stage of payment.
- If any cheque is dishonored due to insufficient fund, the client will have to pay Tk 1,000 (one thousand) as fine.
- After the completion of allotment, society shall be constituted namely ‘PMC Welfare Society’ and every plot owner shall be the member of this society after getting handed over the plot.